I am happy to share with the readers of Knowledge Sharing that my new Kindle eBook, “ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: FROM BASICS TO AI AGENTS”, has been published on Amazon Kindle.
Book: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: FROM BASICS TO AI AGENTS
Author: S.V. Sai Baba
Available as a Kindle eBook on Amazon
👉 Read / Buy the book on Amazon.in:
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0HJLMWQ64
The book is subtitled “A Simple and Practical Guide to Understanding AI, Generative AI, and the Future of Technology.” It is written for ordinary readers, students, senior citizens, professionals and anyone who wants to understand Artificial Intelligence without getting into complicated technical details.
My interest in Artificial Intelligence developed from my long association with computers and information technology. During my career in banking, I witnessed the transformation from manual ledger operations to computerised banking, Core Banking and modern information systems. After retirement, I continued my learning through my Knowledge Sharing blog and my YouTube videos.
This book is an extension of that learning journey. It explains Artificial Intelligence from the basics and gradually introduces important concepts such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Generative AI, AI tools, Prompt Engineering, AI in everyday work, misuse of AI, safe and responsible use of AI, the impact of AI on jobs and skills, and finally AI Agents.
The objective of the book is not to make the reader an AI programmer. Instead, it is intended to help readers understand what AI is, how it works, what it can do, what its limitations are, and how we can use it responsibly and effectively.
The book also contains practical tips, an AI glossary and useful prompts to help beginners start using AI tools with greater confidence.
I have tried to present the subject in simple language, based on my own learning experience and my belief that technology becomes more useful when knowledge is shared.
If you are interested in learning about Artificial Intelligence from the beginning, I hope you will find this book useful and easy to understand.
I thank all the readers of Knowledge Sharing and everyone who has encouraged me in my continuing journey of learning and sharing knowledge.
Let us learn AI together and make technology useful in our everyday lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment