The word inspiration refers to stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.Here are 10 Keys for opening the doors to your inspiration:
1. The first key to inspiration is enjoyment.
It would take a spiritual master to get inspired about doing the dishes. So find something that really excites you. It can be anything that you really enjoy.
2. The second key is love.
When you are actively pouring love into what you are doing, this will guarantee that you are opening yourself to experiencing more inspiration.
3. The third key is to trust yourself.
Listen to that little voice inside yourself and know that this comes from heart. This is called intuition.
4. The fourth key is to follow what your intuition tells you.
The more you listen to it, the stronger your intuition will become. If you don't pay attention, that little voice gets fainter and fainter until you can no longer hear it.
5. The fifth key is to keep telling yourself "I can".
These are some of the most powerful words that you can ever use. When you say this to yourself often enough, you build abridge between yourself and your inspiration.
6. The sixth key is not to listen to anyone that says "no you can't". They might think that they may not be able to, and try to project this negative belief onto you, but remember to keep telling yourself that, "I can!"
7. The seventh key is to believe in you.
When you are backed by a strong belief in yourself and your dreams, nothing is impossible.
8. The eighth key is to avoid negativity.
Ask yourself, do you really need to read the newspaper or watch the news on TV everyday? Nothing kills inspiration quicker than being surrounded by bad news.
9. The ninth key is acceptance.
Accept that on some days you feel much more inspired than on others. This is normal; nobody can be completely inspired every minute of the day.
10. The tenth key is possibly the most important of all. Take action every day.
Take action every day, no matter how small a step it seems. Action is the fuel to the fires of inspiration. Make it a daily practice to keep your fire burning. The taking of actions, no matter how small, will fill you with inspiration for taking the next step.
May your life be filled with love, happiness and inspiration.