1. Neither letter 'b' nor 'c' appear anywhere in the spellings of 1 to 999,999,999.
(Letter 'b' comes for the first time in Billion.)
2. Vietnamese currency consists only of paper money; no coins.
3.The pupil of an octopus' eye is rectangular.
4.There are 31 billion searches on Google every month.
5.111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321.
6. The thing responsible for the most human deaths worldwide is the mosquito.
7.The " typewriter " is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
8. The Vatican is the world's smallest country, at 0.16 square miles.
9. Unless food is mixed with saliva you cannot taste it.
10. All the planets in the solar system rotate anticlockwise, except Venus. It is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
11 . Our eyes are always the same size from birth.
12. The tongue of a blue whale is as long as an elephant.