10 Rules of Happy Marriage
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2.Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
3. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
4.If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
5. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
6. Neglect the whole world, rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once every day say a kind or complementary word to your life partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask forgiveness.
10. Remember it takes two to make a quarrel.
Advice from a couple who reached their 50th Anniversary and successfully made their marriage a promise for life
Hahaha..Will take care of all these rules once I get married ;)Wow! fifty years...Congrats!Regardsvillage girl