- Yogurt is an industrial product whereas curd can be prepared at home.
- Fat free yogurts are available nowadays but curds which we get in Indian market are not fat free but can be low fat.
- One can find flavored yogurts in stores whereas curd is generally not flavored.
- Also, curds are made from buffalo and cow’s milk whereas yogurt can be made from different kinds of milk.
- Yogurt can be stored for 15 days without spoilage but curd may spoil within 3-4 days as it will get sour if stored for longer duration.
- It has a different texture & taste. Curd has a clean buttery flavor as its not completely fat free.
- The most important difference between curd and yogurt is the cost at which they are available in the stores. Yogurt is much expensive as compared to curd and is not something which is affordable to all on daily bases. Instead people may have homemade curd from cows or buffalo’s milk as its nutritive value is almost similar.
- See more at: http://www.justforhearts.org/yogurt-vs- curd/#sthash.gwdI81gU.dpuf
This article would sure convince us to make the habit of eating yogurt every day. It is worth to share this article to your loved ones.
"A cup of yoghurt a day... is a way of keeping the doctor away."
Research proves that yogurt is not just a food Accompaniment, a dessert, or merely a diet food. There is growing Evidence to show that it is packed with microscopic warriors - Beneficial bacteria that are essential for good health. It is also a nutritional goldmine.
Elixir for women