Take a morning walk without fail. It will create a fertile mind ready for success.
2. Transform adversity into success by deciding that change is not your enemy but your friend.
3. Make a difference to the lives of others.
4. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
5. Live with the 3 E's. Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy.
6. Remember there’s no substitute for hard work.
7. Instead of complaining focus on solutions. It’s the key to innovation.
8. Read more books.
9. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
10. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.